Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air? Keeping indoor air quality in check is not only a healthier choice, it helps your heating and cooling systems operate more efficiently.
Air cleaning systems filter the air for dust, pet dander, pollen, cleaning chemical gases and other allergens.
Dry and moist air can have a damaging effect on health, promote mold and rot, cause chipped paint and plaster and cause your furniture to become brittle.
How we can help
- Installation We will help you decide on the best option for your needs and budget and we will ensure your system is installed efficiently and accurately.
- Repairs Whether you require a minor fix, or you need an emergency repair, our experienced technicians know how to get it up and running.
- Maintenance We have a variety of maintenance plans that protect your investment, ensure your system is running efficiently and provide peace-of-mind.
- Trustworthy, Qualified Service Our technicians are experienced, respectful and friendly too. They keep on top of the latest products and service techniques, in order to provide the highest level of service.
Protect your investment
A regular tune-up and safety check helps protect against surprise breakdowns and repairs.
Benefits of a Maintenance Plan
- Extend the life of your system.
- Catch minor issues before they become a big deal.
- Save on your utility bills.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT HEATING OR COOLING PROJECT?
Contact us to get a quote and see why our customer service is recognized as the best in the industry.