Water heaters are the most ignored component of a home comfort system – until they break. We can help you make the right choice for your needs, whether it is a simple storage tank or the most efficient tankless unit.
Tank Water Heaters
These are the most common type of water heaters. They can store and heat large amounts of water at a time and are suitable for steady, high-use demands. Tank water heater solutions offer a lower initial purchase price, often simpler installation, and the convenience of still having hot water even in electrical outages for gas powered heaters.
Tankless Water Heaters
With tankless water heaters, you get heat-on-demand technology and an endless supply of hot water whenever and wherever it’s needed – even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures.
Benefits of Going Tankless
- Designed for efficiency Tankless technology uses copper heat exchangers to provide maximum efficiency and uses far less energy than a traditional tank.
- Save energy By operating only when hot water is needed, and no storage tank to heat and reheat water, tankless technology helps save on energy and utility costs.
- A smart investment Increase your home’s value with premium technology and increased energy efficiency. Energy efficiency rebates and tax credits also offer the opportunity to help make your purchases more affordable.
- Maximum output, minimum space About the size of a small suitcase, wall-mounted models can be installed on interior or exterior walls and in compact spaces to free up valuable space.
- Flexible installation Small size allows for installation in non-traditional spaces such as crawl spaces and attics, making it perfect for use in any size home, including manufactured and modular homes.